- Understanding complex high-dimensional data is becoming increasingly important in areas such as: UQ, high energy physics, material science, etc.
- At the core we need to analyze and visualize high dimensional functions to extract unknown interactions or relations
- Instead of projecting high-dimensional data into low dimensions for analysis we compute topological structures in high-dimensions and project the results
- ND2AV an interactive analysis framework for high-dimensional data
- Compute high-dimensional topological decomposition to segment data into regions of similar behavior
Fuel vs. oxygen distribution colored according to three minima of heat release. Red / green segments are all fuel / oxidizer and cannot burn. The blue segment seems to correspond to extinction events.